Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Crossroads Between Should and Must

      Being stuck in a crossroad requires you to be strong mentally and physically. Should and must are crossroads that will be with you for the rest of your life. I feel that I am stuck at the crossroads because I do both in my life.
      School will continue to be a big part of my life and I see this as a must. this is because I feel that school is important and I should make the time to make sure that I do good. I do not need other people to tell me what I have to do because I know what I must do to be successful in school.
      Everywhere you go people will have there own beliefs and thoughts. They will try and tell you to do something because that is what they want to do. This is qualified as 'should' and I have done things because other people wanted me to.
      Should and Must go hand and hand with each other and I see myself doing both. However I see myself leaning more towards must because it is the better one of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment