Thursday, September 26, 2013

Character Study (III)

It has been almost three years since that mission went wrong. I am no longer with the service and live on my own. I stop every morning at the station to grab a small bite to eat. One day was very peculiar though. There were four people eating there and I have never seen them their before. There was a warrior, a London Spy, a Scholar, and a Sage. They looked like very serious people but seemed to be having a lot of fun as well. They asked me to come and sit with them so I said to myself why not, It can't hurt me.
I grew on these people very quickly and we decided to leave. Before we got out of the station there were three men who came inside and there names are Hingle Mcringleberry, Quatro Quatro, and Sequester Migriclle M.D. They looked like they could be of use so we asked them to tag along with us and we left the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment