Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hacking My Education

What do you want to know by the end of this course that you didn't know now?
What skills do I want to be able to demonstrate on my blog?
What experiences do I want to get under my belt before I graduate?

These are simple questions as you read it but are very complex when it comes to the answer. To be honest there is so much that myself and everybody else can know to help us. The main thing for me would just be to get a feel of the college life before I go so that way it is not that big of a transition from high school to college. On my blog I want to be able to show that I am a good thinker and open to learning in different ways. Before I graduate I would just like to again get a little taste of the college experience so that way it is not a big shock for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment